BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »


Get your own Digital Clock

Monday, April 20, 2009

Kisah 18 APRIL 2009

Today is among the perfect birthday in my life…
He treat me like we’ve been know for each other long time ago…
I’ve been messaging and calling him during my journey….
Feel great today as I have a chance to meet an novelist that I’ve admired so much in my life…
Guess who is the novelist?
AIN MAISARAH…
Such a great time to meet him at Bilik Johor…
Like I’ve been dreaming…
I also meet Abg Isman and Abg ?
I really don’t remember their names so much…
But,they are from Hijjaz(one of the famous nasyid team)
THEY’RE REALLY GREAT!!!
I’ve bought many things today…
Opera Angkasa – Nazri M. Annuar
Tatabahasa Arab Jilid 1 – Muhammad Fahmi
Tatabahasa Arab Jilid 2 – Muhammad Fahmi
Aku Mahu Ke New York 2 – Ain Maisarah
Rahsia Nilam Sari – A Rahmat
Aku Gadis Mistik? – Sahdiah Haris
Munajat Cinta(1) – Taufiqurrahman al-Azizy
PSQ-Rahsia Personaliti Unggul – Ahmad Amri Zainal Adnan
Detektif Cun – Hatta Nuharis
MTV Karaoke-Tika Itu(UNIC)
I think I've seen some In-Team members...
But we cannot meet them as we're going out of the hall...


My birthday cake..

0 comments: