BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »


Get your own Digital Clock

Saturday, June 20, 2009

National Arabic Debate At USIM

Start from 12 June 2009..
We went there by using Ustaz Jihadi's cars...
Supposed to be arrived there at 4 o'clock...
But,we just starting the journey at 3.10 pm...
We're supposed to arrive there earlier than other schools because we among the nearest school to USIM...but we among the late ones...Third last...I think so...
First,we managed to get B 3-06 as our room....But there's no water at all...
On the third day,finally,we can moved into another room...
But this time,the room had something in it..Not a human...Of course!!
Small room no. 3,there's something in it...There's no fan...We gathered in the living room to sleep...All of us including our friends from SMKA Baling(his ex-school)...
I kept capturing some pics in the room...Then,I take a shortview of it...One of the pics contains something that's not really human at all..There were so many kind of their species...
I show it to my roommates but they just think it such a kind of shadows..
But,when I show it to Ustaz Fakru,he said that they were ghosts...
I managed to capture 4/5 of them in a pic...Usually,another people only get one or two...
I'll post the pics later...I'm quite busy right now...

0 comments: