BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »


Get your own Digital Clock

Friday, June 26, 2009

Tired~Ditzy~Sick~

I'm so tired today...
Just walk around the school,searching for Ustaz Jihadi..
Wanna to take my phone from him...but I didn't find him...
Exhausted..tired...hungry...thirsty etc...
Moreover,there's a lot of stairs in my school...
Don't know how many it really is...but anywhere you go,you will find stairs...
This morning,I just learn english...We just copied sample answer from a book...
Then,we just discussed about funniest moment in our life...
That's all...yesterday...I went to clinic...Because I had a few of the H1N1 symptoms such like headache,flu and sore throat...I was checked by Dr. Jani....
Luckily,he said that I just get a fever...Normal ones....
Feel relief after that...Fuh.....
I was given some medicine and have to eat it until I recovered...

0 comments: