BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »


Get your own Digital Clock

Saturday, May 16, 2009

14/5/2009's story

Exactly at 12 midnight...
I smell something that very fascinating...
I never thought that the fascinating smell was kemboja fragrance...
I asked my roommates to smell it...They also said,"Smell of kemboja's flower.."
I picked my clothes and went upstair to iron room,which situated at Level 2...
Before I going upstair,in front of the door,I said,"Who are you?"
Suddenly,my roommates stared at me...I just smile to them...
I said to that thing,"Whoever or whatever you are,thanks for the best smell ever!"
After that,the smell going to be thicker and thicker...
I quickly going to the iron room...
After finished ironing the clothes,I went to my dorm..
I put the clothes and picked my book..I went to the study room that next to my dorm...
After I take my seat,I can smell it again...
And this time,the smell such moving into the study room...
I just continue my reading..
Feel so lazy to think about it....

0 comments: