BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »


Get your own Digital Clock

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Shy-shy...

Just now,I learn Arabic with him..
At first,we study at the 'Anjung Pejabat'..
Because,it just two of us...
Then,Amalina coming towards us..
He said that we cannot learn there because it is so noisy..
So,he asked us to go to the staff room...
He said,if it just both of us,it would be conflict..
"Tangkap basah,nanti kahwin free"How could he say like that..
At last,Amalina agree to follow us..
He asked both of us,how we can be too closed?
I feel weird...How he know that we're closed?He has been telling about it by who?
Mamat?Maybe,because,nowadays,Mamat always look after me...
Especially after Kemboja incident...First,we just learn about nahu and qawaid...
After that,we started to share some stories that related to our relatives and people around us..
He told to us about his wife..He's so romantic..Seldom to see him getting angry...
Truly,he is the only teacher that seldom angry with the students..
I just saw him angry last year...But when he saw me,he would shut his mouth and not getting angry anymore...That's only the moment's he became angry...
I told to him about the ghosts that always disturbing me..and also about the kemboja's smell..
He said if it is a nice smell,it's okay.But,if the smell is stingy,that's will goes something wrong..
But,I couldn't bear that smell anymore...It make me feel sick..
Like yesterday,I felt headache...It was so painful...
I felt such I'm going to be fainted..
Imagined,as I woke up,I feel the painful again..
My sight becomes very blur even I wear my spectacles..
Don't know what's wrong..
Hope no any ill that I will get...

0 comments: