BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »


Get your own Digital Clock

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Yesterday 15/5/09 story

We went to MITC...
Just to celebrate 'Hari Belia Kebangsaan'
They said that PM will come..but there's just TPM..Whatever it is,I just accept it..
So bored...Their speechs are too long and not too clear....
The audio system not work too much because the boys there screaming like orang utan....
So tired...
I've got some surprise too!
He'd followed us there!!
First,I went to staff room...
Just to tell him that me and my roommates had been disturbed by kemboja fragrance...and about the screaming of a mysterious voice during 1-4 am...
I told him everything about it...
Then,he said that he will keep in vision about it...
He asked me where's the place?
I just said in front of my dorm and the study room that next to my dorm...
Then,he stared at me...
"You also go there?Going to MITC?"He asking surprisely...
I just said,"Yes,I'm going there.And why?"
"We are going on the same bus."He's replied with a little bit enthusiasm in his voice...
I quickly get out from the staff room...
GOSH!!He'd followed us!!!
When was the time to hear PM speech,he quickly going out...
Don't know why...
My watch show that its already 5.40pm...
We need to go home right now!
But,when we arrived at the exit door,Ckg Jasni told to one of the RELA,that we want to pray...
The woman staff gave us permission...
Suddenly,another old guy came to us and said....
"Closed the door!!"he shouted loudly....
But,when the aunty told that guy that we want to perform prays,he said "Cannot!!"
How could you,an old man to say like that!!!!
We felt angry with him...
I managed to get out..
But Angah still inside..and nearly hurt by the door...
I pull her hand and she pushed the door quickly....
Many of us managed to get out during this incident...
Then we ran to our teacher,Ckg Jasni to tell him that there's some students were trap in there...
He went back there and managed to get them out...
We went to Masjid Al-Alami...
We just want to perform the pray when there was a student shouted,"4IK and 4IR!!Go to our bus now!!
"I quickly went to him and said,"Ustaz,let us perform our pray first!"
He told me to wait for a while,he discussed with the driver...
Then,he asked us to pray first...
We felt grateful...
Then,after a few minutes,after we finished perform our pray...
Our bus went to MOZAC to send them...
When this happened,we started to feel more angry...
Poor them,that they had to hear our harsh words....
I borrowed his phone to send an sms to my mother...
But he let me to make a call...
"You don't mind?"I asked him,for confirmation...
He said,"For you,everything can..”I felt so pleasured with him at that time...
Then,I made a phone call...
I thought that my mother will pick up the phone...
But my father picked up the phone....
My father was angry with me...
Then,many of the students borrowed the phone...
When was the time for us to go home,he choose the same bus with me...
What you want?!He cares for me at such no points at all!!!
I hate it!!
We managed to arrive at the school at 7.45pm...
SO TIRED!!

0 comments: